Saturday, February 13, 2010

MORE GUM WRAPPERS!

WOW. I completely forgot to get these gum wrappers correctly saved on my computer. I was wondering why it seemed like I had missed a few in my earlier posts ... Anyway, here's about 1/2 of the "missing" gum wrappers, I'll put the other ones up Monday sometime.

"Emoticon-Man"
This one makes me :D

"ZOMBIES!"
I only regret not adding more green to the skin.

"The Brain"
Based off a sketch in my anatomy notebook.

"Control Board"
Little sketch of the KMNR control board

"Mini - rough"
This was a practice sketch for another drawing
that I never actually got started on.

"Desktop"
I drew the book, felt really good about it,
and then quickly added the background to flesh
it out a bit more.

"Lexography - 1"
Turns out 'Lexographic' isn't a word, it's a portmanteau
that the author of the book I read it in had made up. Damn.

"Lexography - 2"
I like the first one more.

"The Dancers"
Other people have told me they really like this one,
but I spent so much time on it that I just see
all the bits I think I could do better.

"The Sprite"
I have no explination.

No comments:

Post a Comment